Being Single Quotes - #5.0

   Being Single Quotes - #5.0


#5.01
Hello darkness..! My old friend...
I have to talk with you again...





#5.02
I have a great family and good friends...
but I still feel alone inside...





#5.03
I enjoy being alone...
My soul is at peace in the silence...






#5.04
 And then I think that maybe I was designed to be alone...






#5.05
I don't hate people. I just feel better when they aren't around...


 



#5.06
Being single means you are taking your time deciding how you want to your life to be and who you want to spent it with...






#5.07
When I'm alone, I think of so many things to say to you.
But when I have a chance to tell you, I go speechless.





#5.08
I want an actual relationship that someone to talk to everyday, to hold me and be someone to lean on.
I'm tired of being alone...





#5.09
I like to be alone...
But I hate being lonely...





#5.10
Sometimes it's better to be alone. Because no-one can hurt me...



Comments

Popular Posts